By Deck Expert, Adam Hollander
This question is a very important because you probably only want to do this project one time. So, having the right size deck and one that you are comfortable with are very important. Some factors that can help you determine the size of your new deck are as follows.
- What size is your current deck, and does it accomplish what you need?
- What size will your table be and are you going to get a new table? How many chairs?
- You should factor in enough room for someone to walk around the chairs when they are pulled out from the table.
- Will you have a grill or other cooking device on the deck? How big will it be?
- Do you like to entertain and how many people will you have on your new deck at one time?
- What else do you like to do, or what would you like to do on your deck?
- What are your thoughts on the stairs and where do you want them to start? This decision could help influence the size of your deck.
Think questions through before deciding on your new deck. It is usually much more cost effective to get a new larger size deck rather than add on to a new smaller size deck.
Contact Outback Deck for a FREE Consultation Today!
About Outback Deck, Inc.
Outback Deck, Inc. brings inspiration to outdoor living spaces. We believe if you have an outdoor space, you should WANT to spend time in it. Our commitment to providing the best customer experience and creating outstanding value in your new deck or porch is unmatched in the industry. For more information, please visit www.outbackdeck.net life happens out back