Outback Deck Inc. Job Opportunities
Outback Deck is the leading expert deck & outdoor living company in the North Metro Atlanta area! Since opening in 2010, we have built decks, screened porches, sunrooms, patio enclosures, paver patios, retaining walls, fire pits, louvered roofing systems, pergolas, gazebos, and arbors.
If you are a skilled, energetic, and experienced Carpenter, Field Supervisor, or Project Manager that has the grit and determination to provide quality service to customers, then read on:
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative environment
- You have extensive knowledge of construction and are a quick learner
- You love creating new projects and finding ways to improve them
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You’re coachable and always looking to learn and grow
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process is an example of the organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
Outback Deck is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diversified work environment for all employees.