Outback Deck Inc. Job Opportunities
Outback Deck is the leading expert deck & outdoor living company in the North Metro Atlanta area! Since opening in 2010, we have built decks, screened porches, sunrooms, patio enclosures, paver patios, retaining walls, fire pits, louvered roofing systems, pergolas, gazebos, and arbors.
If you are a skilled, energetic, and experienced Carpenter, Field Supervisor, or Project Manager that has the grit and determination to provide quality service to customers, then read on:
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative environment
- You have extensive knowledge of construction and are a quick learner
- You love creating new projects and finding ways to improve them
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You’re coachable and always looking to learn and grow
What’s in it for you:
Outback Deck understands and has embraced the changes all of us have been experiencing, and we believe in a culture where trust, confidence, care, and grit are at the top of our list!
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Opportunities
- Full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, and more
- A collaborative team environment
- The chance to work for a company that truly cares about its customers and their community
A little about us:
For us at Outback Deck, going to work every day has an even greater purpose than just building decks. It’s about improving the everyday lives of hundreds of homeowners throughout the North Atlanta area. We have a culture that puts clients’ needs and wishes first and turns them into reality through creative design, detailed product selections, effective project management, and efficient carpenters.
We have an amazing, highly collaborative, honest, and fun culture that is centered around our Core Values:
- Trust: We keep our promises, hire people of integrity, and take responsibility for our decisions and actions
- Confidence: We put safety first, focus on training to possess superior skills, and execute our process with discipline.
- Care: We are here to help, make a personal connection, and provide guidance and choices.
The Technical Field Leader is a very important role to Outback Deck and plays a major role in making sure we are providing the best experience for our customers.
Some key objectives for the role as the Technical Field Leader:
- Firewall Projects: make sure that everything is ready to go before the build
- Create Take-Offs: build materials lists for production
- Pre-build Review: work with the sales team to solve any issues
- Teamwork: work with all departments to ensure the project goes as planned and the customer is satisfied
- Technical Support and Mentor Field Supervisors: provide guidance to the crew on how to build the Outback Way
- Meetings: attend Ops and Production meetings for calendar planning and support
Some qualifications include:
- High School diploma
- 3-5 Years of Residential Contractor experience
- Intermediate to expert experience with field construction
- Expert skills in reading plans and specifications
- Intermediate problem-solving skills
- Experience with customer service
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Planner, and Teams
- Intermediate in CRM Software (Planner)
- A clean driving record
- Bilingual a plus
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process is an example of the organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
Outback Deck is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diversified work environment for all employees.